Friday, February 03, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday...

You know, I never in my life thought that I would say this, and it's almost painful to do so...

I can't wait until the Super Bowl is over.

You see, I live right in the middle between Browns territory and Steelers territory, and, well, I'm not a fan of either. I do, however, work with a shitload of Steeler fans that have become increasingly obnoxious over the past two weeks. I don't know how much of this shit I can take. I don't mind people being enthusiastic about their team's success, but these assholes take it waaaaaay too far.

I have started fighting back...I placed a shortcut on my desktop to a Google video playing the Bears' Super Bowl Shuffle, so when I get bombarded with Steelers propaganda, I just click the link and turn up the volume...

"We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew..."

...sigh...

2 comments:

geor3ge said...

"We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew..."

I wonder why they never recorded a followup.

stimp said...

I still have the 45 of that song that we got for dad. Had it on my computer 'til it crashed.